本週法語如下:
「菩提之道一方面要有福德,一方面要有智慧。福德就 是善法,修了善法而不執著善法、修了慈悲而不執著慈悲,無我相、無人相,這就是智慧。有了智慧,菩提心就現前。」
「The bodhi path is a path of merit as well as wisdom. Merit is doing good deeds. Wisdom is doing good deeds and cultivating compassion without attachment, without the notions of self and others. With wisdom, the bodhimind will manifest.」
——————— 惟覺安公老和尚法語
Words of Wisdom from Grand Master Weichueh
🪷 故事三:不記名字的志工
Story 3: The Volunteer Without a Name
【故事開始|The Story Begins】
冬天的早晨,氣溫只有五度,小鎮的天空灰灰的,樹梢還掛著白霜。
On a winter morning, it was barely 5°C. The sky was dull, and frost still clung to the trees.
阿庭背著背包、騎著腳踏車來到社區老人照護中心。他是那裡的志工。
Ting rode his bike to the local senior care center, a place where he volunteered.
「孩子你又來啦?」一位白髮奶奶拉住他的手說,「你上次推我輪椅推得可穩了!」
“You’re back again?” said an elderly woman, grabbing his hand. “You pushed my wheelchair so smoothly last time!”
阿庭笑笑地點點頭,靦腆地說:「我來幫您拿毛毯。」
Ting smiled and nodded. “Let me get you a blanket.”
那一整週,他推輪椅、陪老人聊天、幫忙洗碗,回到家時手都有點酸。
That week, he pushed wheelchairs, chatted with the elders, and washed dishes. His hands were sore when he got home.
活動最後一天,中心主任說:「我們要做一面『感謝牆』,每位志工請留下名字與感言!」
On the final day, the director announced, “We’re making a ‘Wall of Thanks.’ Please write your name and a short message.”
阿庭一開始寫下了名字,又默默把它劃掉。
Ting began writing his name—but quietly crossed it out.
旁邊的同學問他:「你幹嘛不留名字?」
A classmate asked, “Why not leave your name?”
他聳聳肩說:「我只是想幫忙,又不是想被記得。」
He shrugged. “I just wanted to help, not to be remembered.”
📣 思考時間 Reflection
你認為不留名字的志工,是不是更真誠?
Do you think a volunteer who stays anonymous is more sincere?你做過不被看見的好事嗎?當下是什麼感覺?
Have you done a good deed without anyone noticing? How did that feel?
🧘♂️【佛法連結|Dharma Connection】
「菩提之道一方面要有福德,一方面要有智慧。福德就是善法,修了善法而不執著善法、修了慈悲而不執著慈悲,無我相、無人相,這就是智慧。有了智慧,菩提心就現前。」
✨故事對應分析|Story Reflections
法語內容 | 故事三:不記名字的志工 | |
---|---|---|
修福德/善法 | 阿庭幫助老人做服務工作 | |
不執著善法 | 刻意不留名字,不求名聲 | |
無我相、無人相 | 沒有把「自己」放在中心 | |
智慧與菩提心 | 清淨無染的善行引發深層喜悅 |
No comments:
Post a Comment